Collection of Information
Leap Financial collects personally identifiable information, such as names and email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors through the use of our site forms. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific requests and to add you to our company database. Your information may be further added to our newsletter subscription list but can be unsubscribed at any time upon your request.
you may review or request a correction of your personal information, usbject to statutory exceptions by making a written request to our Privacy Team.
Distribution of Information
We may use your personal information as necessary to fulfill purposes for which you have requested, namely:
- To provide financial services;
- To understand their clients’ financial needs;
- To facilitate the offering of third party complementary products or services;
- To broker and administer loan agreements;
- To conduct client surveys in order to enhance our provision of services or products;
- To develop, manage and deliver products and services to clients;
- To develop and deliver marketing and promotional offers to clients;
- To determine client eligibility for different products and services;
- To ensure that clients receive a high standard of service;
- To meet regulatory requirements;
- To verify the client’s identity.
Leap Financial retains client personal information only as long as necessary or expected to be necessary for identified purposes, or as required by legislation.
If you wish for your personal information not to be used or disclosed for a particular purpose, you may communicate your instructions to our Privacy Team in writing. We may also share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- Such collection, use or disclosure is permitted or required by law
- Certain information is publicly available
- We require legal advice from a lawyer
- We need to deal with an anticipated breach of law
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information will be kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents, and contractors who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential, will have access to your information. All emails and newsletters from this site allows you to opt out from further mailings.
We reserve the right to make changes to the policies on this page. Any changes to this policy will be posted to this page.